Since the last time I wrote anything on this page:
– I moved. Twice. Within the same state though.
– I got a new job, and in fact I have a Rather Important Business Type Job.
– I got a cat who is perfect and named Zosie.
– I got engaged and will be married in less than a year from right now.
– I had a lot of anxiety about not writing for so long that I could never got back.
– I read a lot of books. A lot. And I got really in to talking about them.
– I got my Dickens tattoo.
– I watched a lot of terrible TV.
– I aged.
– I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and have to take pills now which is like totally cool.
Lets be honest, nothing happened to me that doesn’t happen to a lot of 20 somethings in variously privileged westernized countries but darned if it didn’t feel a bit important to me. And in any case, breaking the long long long streak of not writing is the best way to start writing again. So here we are.
Do not judge me for listening to a lot of shitty 90’s music as I write this. For strength.
…cuz you’re a god and I am not…