We have lived in San Jose now for a week. So far, we:
- Spent a not-insignificant amount of money on furniture to make this house feel like a home, which is does now
- Bought frames for all our posters because we are adults
- Saw my brother
- Ate home made dinner 7 of the 9 days we have lived here
- Wandered around Chinatown in San Francisco, giggling in pet stores and helping an old man pick out country-western music on a juke box
- Saw Marc Maron at a comedy club
Not a bad first week. Now I need to get a job. I have applied to quite a few temp agencies. Got profiles going on a few sites. Going to need to print up the ol’ resume and wander around down town for a while this week. Job searching is miserable. But it is really, really sunny here.