So, I cleaned out Virginia.
They’re coming to take her away tomorrow.
Here are my most important memories from my 6 years driving that lovely little car:
1. Road trip with Toddville
2. Driving out to Lake Padden in the middle of the night when I thought I was losing my mind
3. Singing really loud on the way to and from work
4. Driving with Tilly down to Portland
5. Beach trip with Sonny
6. The only car sex I have ever had
7. The first day I got my license
8. High school lunch breaks
9. Final 3 hour heart break talk with Nathan
10. Being in total control of my locomotion
I am getting really emotional about this car. I loved her, and I still hold true to my naming of her. I have full belief that, in my absence, she will still end her life full of rocks wafting gently down to rest at the bottom of a river.
I will miss you, old girl. You have been nothing but a joy.